Book your infrared sauna sessions here. Simply book your time, pay here as well, then come to the clinic at your appt time. You will walk into the reception room and straight into the sauna. No waiting. Just need to read the protocol info and sign the sauna waiver. Please dress in workout clothes or bathing suit. You can change in the private room before getting into the sauna. Please bring your own towel. There will be some provided as well if you forget yours. RO water and trace minerals will be provided for you after your sauna session.
The difference between an infrared sauna and the traditional Finnish-style saunas is that the latter heats you up from the outside in, like an oven. The infrared sauna heats you from the inside out.
Infrared sauna therapy has been documented to provide the following health benefits
- Weight Loss: Relax, unwind and lose up to 10 pounds in 30 days with regular infrared sauna use. Far infrared radiant heat can burn more than 600 calories in a 30 minute session! Sweat off Pounds and inches!
- Detoxification for Your Whole Body: Far infrared sauna therapy is one of the safest and most efficient detoxification methods for expelling harmful environmental toxins, insoluble chemical residues and dangerous heavy metals from the human body. Whole body detoxification is one of the cornerstones of responsible family health maintenance.
- Pain Relief: Real, lasting relief for nerve damage, arthritis, muscle pain, carpal tunnel, joint pain and fibromyalgia. No pills, potions or lotions required! Infrared sauna heat penetrates directly to the source of your pain to heal and soothe naturally.
- Fibromyalgia: Sufferers of Fibromyalgia Syndrome (FMS) often complain that they hurt all over during a flare up. That’s because FMS literally attacks the muscles, tendons, and fibrous tissues of the body. While its precise cause is not known, many medical professionals, believe that far infrared sauna use offers a promising treatment.
- Sauna Benefits for Stress Relief: Relax, eliminate tension and melt away the buildup of daily stress and the tension of the workday grind. Feel the glow of deep penetrating infrared heat as it soothes and heals your body naturally. Say “goodnight,” to sleep apnea and insomnia, and sleep like a baby.
- Healing Power of Infrared: Reduce the healing time for damaged tissues, muscles, tendons, ligaments and nerve endings, increase blood circulation and vasodilation of blood vessels. Speed beneficial nitric oxide and healing oxygen to the distressed areas, while removing toxins and lactic acid. Enhanced cell regeneration will give you more energy, stamina and mental clarity.
- Cardiovascular Workout: Medical studies demonstrate sauna health benefits such as lowered blood pressure, improved circulation and enhanced metabolism. An infrared sauna session is a genuine passive cardio workout – without exercise!
- Organic Skin Care: Dramatically renew elasticin-collagen tissues while crow’s feet, forehead lines, wrinkles, age spots, scars, varicose veins and stretch marks naturally fade away. Look younger while you cleanse your body from the inside out.
- Sauna Health Benefits for Immune System:Bullet Proof Your Immune System. Increased production of white blood cells and toxin removal through sweating combines to improve immunity against chronic infections, flu, sinus, allergy symptoms, germs and bacteria. Realize health benefits as the body produces special heat shock proteins, which are powerful immune system stimulators.
- Infrared Sauna and Cancer Therapy: Far infrared therapy has been applied as a cancer treatment worldwide for 20 years. Infrared saunas increase the production of white blood cells, killer T-cells, and interferon, all of which have been shown to fight cancer cell growth.
Infrared sauna treatments may be available at different levels: near, middle, and far.
These different levels represent the different sizes in infrared wavelengths and refer to the intensity of the treatment. Most people find that:
- near-infrared levels are best for wound healing and increased immune function
- middle-infrared levels are ideal for increasing circulation and promoting muscle relaxation
- far-infrared levels are used primarily for detoxification purposes
You can read more about infrared saunas on Dr Axe